Jinn Mesca is a Boss in Absolver.
Jinn Mesca Information
Jinn Mesca spawns once the player reaches level 25 or becomes a Absolver.
- Adalian Columbary - Between the Adalian Columbary and the Tower of Adal, in a small clearing.
- Tower of Adal - Climb the stairs next to the shrine, and he will be sitting on the bridge.
- Hunting Path - In the dirt patch, next to a cairn.
Jinn Mesca is one of the harder NPCs in the game, primarily due to his high health, unusual skills, and high cut damage, after he draws his sword. High cut resistance is recommended, and skills that dodge high attacks tend to work when he's unarmed.
Because of his fairly unique and varied skill set, he's a commonly farmed enemy. When learning his sword moves, it's recommended to bring a weak sword to the fight and drop it, as his sword is much more impressive.
- Hive Bone Mask
- Orate Keeper Tunic
- Forest Caller Boots
- Elbow Straps
- Forest Dweller Pants
- New Uring Belt
- Scout Chest Piece
- Doesn't need to be defeated to complete the game.
- When defeated a door in the coliseum opens, which takes you to the stagger style teacher.
- The mask he wears is quite a rare drop.